The full leaves of premium Ti Quan Yin oolong are deliciously infused with tangy pomegranate to create this inspiring yet complex full-bodied blend that brews into a sweetly fragrant, silky textured cup of tea. The Ti Quan Yin oolong used is named after the Chinese Goddess of Mercy. Please note: Pomegranate Oolong Foil-Wrapped Tea Bags have been discontinued. Please continue to enjoy this tea in sachets or loose tea.
We wanted to offer a flavored oolong blend. This would make oolongs more approachable to some tea lovers. So we chose a good oolong and added the pomegranate.
- Dry Leaves - Rolled green leaves.
- Liquor - A very light clear green-yellow.
- Aroma - On top of the floral and citrus flavors of the tea lies the sweet citrus aromas of pomegranates.
- Caffeine Level - Caffeinated
- Body - Medium body.
- Flavors - A lovely tasting oolong that is light and refreshing with strong flavors of pomegranate.
- Brewing Time - 4 to 5 minutes
- Brewing Temperature - 205 F