This is a masterpiece from Fuan, China. Beautiful little hand-rolled pearls are gently infused with the floral essences from jasmine flowers. The tea is a delight to look at, and the light-colored brew is full of floral and sweet aromas. Always a delight!
There was a time, and it was not too long ago, that there was no Dragon Pearl Jasmine. Now the world is a better place. These are hand rolled by ladies in Fuan in northern Fujian Province. When Mike met the lady that originated this lovely tea, he thanked on behalf of all tea drinkers.
- Dry Leaves - Small rolled "pearls" of faded green and white leaves. They are very pretty.
- Liquor - A light and clear liquor that is tinged a pale yellow.
- Aroma - There is no question here: Jasmine and more jasmine!
- Caffeine Level - Caffeinated
- Body - This is a medium bodied tea.
- Flavors - What a wonderful tea! We looked long and hard to find a tea that is both sweet and very floral. Please enjoy it as is, there is no need to alter it all.
- Brewing Time - 3 minutes
- Brewing Temperature - 175 F